Beauty standards change from one lady to the next and from one country to the next, and there are generally differences of opinion, but there are some signals that all specialists in the cosmetic field agree are the best and distinguish their owner from others. In this context, we'll go over all you need to know about healthy hair, including how to care for your scalp.which is a reflection of the human body's health, and what products are recommended to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth
The beginning of the general rate of growth of one hair between a quarter to half an inch each year, but he suffers from hair loss and this depends on factors, we mention some of them briefly:
- Diet: The wrong diet may lead to a deficiency in vitamins, minerals and proteins, which leads to a deficiency in the immune system in the body.
- Health status: Psychological conditions such as stress and receiving shocks may lead to hair loss and change in body hormones that greatly affect hair loss, so you should consult a doctor.
- Stressing the hair such as: a lot of styling, and excessive use of hair care products on it.
- Medicines, such as: antidepressants and blood thinners. Sudden drop in weight.
- Wash your hair two to three times a week.
- Apply hair conditioner every time you shower.
- Wash your hair with cold water at the end of your shower.
- Avoid covering your hair while it is wet in the shower.
- Comb your hair before going to sleep.
- Avoid using hot styling tools.